Generally speaking, we receives information because:
(a) You have provided it to us;
(b) We collect it from you; and/or
3. Information You Provide To Us. Currently, we require you to provide us with certain types of information in order to use the Site and some of its features and services. Here are some examples:
4. Information We Collect From You. We collect information (including Personal Information) from you in the following ways:
6. Publicly Available Information. Any content that you make publicly available on or via the Site will be publicly available to other users of the Site. If you actively or passively allow your contact information to be public, you may receive unsolicited messages or activity from other users of the Site. We therefore encourage you only to post information that you are sure you want to be publicly accessible.
7. Access and Accuracy; Deletion. We would like to maintain accurate Personal Information. If you would like to delete or correct your Personal Information that we may be storing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org request deletion (although we do not undertake to respond to, or otherwise implement, the request within any specific period of time).
8. Opt-Out. You may choose not to receive future promotional, advertising, or other Site-related emails from us by selecting an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email that we send. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving such emails, we may still send you administrative emails to facilitate your use of the Site.
10.Children’s Privacy. The Site is not designed to attract children under the age of 16. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 16. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under 16, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us at email@example.com.
11. Security. We implement data security systems and procedures to secure the information stored on our computer servers and systems. Such systems and procedures reduce the risk of security breaches, but they do not provide absolute security. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that the Site is immune to unauthorized access to the information stored therein and to other information security risks. If you have any questions about the security on the Site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Merger, Sale or Bankruptcy. In the event that NI or one of our affiliated entities is acquired by, or merged with, a third party entity, or otherwise sells all or part of our/its assets, we may (and hereby reserve the right to) transfer or assign the Personal Information and other information we have collected or received. In the event of a bankruptcy, insolvency, receivership, or comparable event, we may not be able to control how your Personal Information is treated, transferred, or used.
13.California Privacy Rights. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year.
14. Our California Do Not Track Notice. We do not currently respond or take any action with respect to web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that provide users the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of Personal Information about that user's online activities over time and across third-party web sites or online services. We may allow third parties, such as companies that provide us with analytics tools, to collect Personal Information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different web sites and services when a user uses the Site.
15.Deletion of Content from California Residents. If you are a California resident under the age of 18, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 may permit you to remove content or information you have publicly posted. If you wish to remove such content or information and you specify which content or information you wish to be removed, we will do so in accordance with applicable law. Please be aware that after removal you will not be able to restore removed content or information. In addition, such removal does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information you have posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require us to enable removal of the content or information.